Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Barcelona, Day 6: Port Vell

Pork Vell is beneath the south of La Rambla. There are a shopping mall, cinema, aquarium and plenty of restaurants. This area is spacious. It's a nice place to hang out. Also, it's family friendly, you see parents with little children here. On this trip to Barcelona, I always kicked myself for not having enough time to spend on one place - I had to keep moving to see more places.


Rambla De Mar is the walkway that leads you to Port Vell. The view is lovely. Barcelona is a beautiful city that traditional and contemporary architecture elements can coexist and harmonize.


Walking toward east, you will find your way to the beach. I wish I could have had time to rent Segway and cruise around the this area. So many things to do, so little time

No comments:

Post a Comment