Friday, October 10, 2014

Paris, Day 3: Notre Dame


I am obsessed with Notre Dame. It's such a mystical place. The church is open to public and photography is allowed. They are very generous. 


When we were at Notre Dame, they were having a Mass. It was so great listening to the priest speaking and singing in French. It sounded beautiful and peaceful. 


The tower was closed when we were there. JJ was disappointment he couldn't go up to the top of the tower to take pictures of gargoyles. I like gargoyles, too. :(  I always feel that those odd looking creatures are talking to me. They give me that eerie vibe and my imagination just goes wild.

The neighborhood was very happening in the afternoon. There were street performers and so many people hanging out there. It was full of life. It was a beautiful late afternoon in Paris. I couldn't ask for more.

JJ's Paris Guide
Getting Around in Paris
Churches in Paris
Places of Interest in Each Arrondissement

No comments:

Post a Comment