Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Paris, Day 3: Dinner


My dinner was really entertaining and I had those French dishes I was curious about. I know you probably think eating escargots is such a tourist clichés. But we just couldn't help it. The escargots were drenched in garlic butter and parsley. They tasted like mussels. The beef bourguignon had red wine flavor. The French onion soup was very savory with cheese, toasted bread and beef broth. Ambiance was top notch. Notre Dame was in plain view. It couldn't get better than that.


We were also fascinated by frog legs but we found that frog legs were only available at those awfully touristy restaurants such as the ones in Latin Quarter. I am under the impression frog legs are just for tourists and real French people rarely eat frog legs.

JJ's Paris Guide
Getting Around in Paris
Eating in Paris
Churches in Paris
Places of Interest in Each Arrondissement

No comments:

Post a Comment